The UmrahDeal is part of Fly Travel Guide located at 226, Mississauga ON L4Y 2C1, Canada, takes your privacy seriously and the use, disclosure and protection of your information is important to us. This policy covers how The UmrahDeal , collects, uses, discloses, transfers, stores and protects your personal information. We encourage you take a moment and familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us at info@UmrahDeal.com for any further clarification.
Data Protection Principles
The UmrahDeal is dedicated to ensuring the security of your personal data while adhering to compliance with applicable data protection laws. As a summary of how The UmrahDeal protects and utilizes your personal data, the organization is committed to ensuring that your personal data is:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- accurate and kept up-to-date;
- allowed for you as the individual to request access to your personal data
- kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
- kept securely
Summary of Personal Information Use
The UmrahDeal as a Company
The UmrahDeal may collect or obtain or use Personal Data about you. If you are located outside of the Saudi Arabia this information may be transferred from a location outside of the Saudi Arabia to other regions through the following methods:
- directly from you (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a purchase);
- when you make your Personal Information public,
- when you visit our website; when you register to use any part of the Services;
- when you volunteer Personal Data about yourself in public areas of the Services; when you interact with any third-party content or advertising;
We may also receive Personal Information about you from third parties.
Purposes of Data Collection
For data collection methods as described for The UmrahDeal as a Company the following examples of uses of this Personal Information may be used for:
- Provision of Services to you
- Offering and Improving the Service
- Completing your Order
- User Engagement
- Lead Generation
- Legal Compliance
What types of personal data do we collect from you, for what purpose and on what legal basis?
Data Collection Methods
The personal data we collect from you, and the way we collect it from you, includes the following methods when you:
- Visit our website
- Use our Mobile App
- Visit our The UmrahDeal Branded Social Media pages
- Visit our The UmrahDeal Offices
- Receive or provided communication from or to us through:
- Other electronic communication
- Use our cloud products and services as an authorized user
- Register for or attend The UmrahDeal events, webinars, or free trials
Information Collected and Stored Automatically (Web Analytics Data)
When you visit The UmrahDeal , we may store some or all of the following:
- The IP address from which you access The UmrahDeal.
- The date and time of access.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to The UmrahDeal.
- The name of the file or words you searched; items clicked on a page.
- The browser and operating system used, and any other related information.
- Screens hotting data including time, IP address and number of violations.
This information is used for our legitimate purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identifying system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the site, analyses patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. Simply means that if multiple users are using one account from a different IP address or found screens hotting any material The UmrahDeal will get their account banned from the site.
Types of Data Collected
The type of personal data collected is listed as follows:
- Email Address
- Telephone/mobile phone number; also passed through a third party verification system to confirm identity of the user.
- Residential Address
- Screens hotting
- IP address recording (including MAC Address)
- Any part of an individual's name that is stored or displayed in conjunction with any of the subsequent listings of data and information deemed Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Digital Identifiers, such as usernames, passwords, etc.
- Personal data required by various form fields, and/or for purposes of searching, retrieving, and downloading data from www.umrahdeal.com
How we use this data
This information is used in order to take steps to conclude a contract with you, or to provide our services to you, as well as to enable you to use them. We may also use these personal data for our legitimate purpose of contacting you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information concerning our activities that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. You as an individual retain the right to withhold in part or in full your personal information in order to limit our use and availability of this data. Please note that refusal to provide Personal Information may result in our inability to provide the Services to you, to manage our relationship with you, or to improve the Services provided to you.
Third Party Disclosures
The UmrahDeal as a Processor
As a standard practice The UmrahDeal does not disclose personal information to any third party or unauthorized party for any reason. Should the UmrahDeal be required to disclose any personal data to third parties it will not do so unless fully authorized by the client agreement or in accordance with support of the agreement, or applicable law.
The UmrahDeal as a Controller
The UmrahDeal direct methods of personal data collection include through our website, marketing, sales outreach, and third party provided information. This information is used solely to contact individuals and or organizations about sales, adverting or marketing prospects of The UmrahDeal products. Any disclose of personal information to a third party is relegated to only be used on behalf of The UmrahDeal and at The UmrahDeal ’ direction, and not for any other purpose.
The UmrahDeal also uses persistent cookies for a number of legitimate interests, such as to be able to track the number of unique visitors to the site. Additionally, persistent cookies enable The UmrahDeal to tailor content and related subject matter to match your preferred interests and/or for the purposes of not showing you the same content and related subject matter repeatedly.
We may also employ cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Types of cookies we use on our website
- Strictly needed cookies.These cookies are necessary for the Website to work correctly. They will allow you to move around our website and use its capabilities. These files do not identify you as a person. If you do not agree to use this type of file this may affect the proper work of the website or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency, and analytics.These files help us understand how you interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited and the amount of time spent on the website, as well as showing problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help us to improve the work of the website.
- Cookies related to analytics.These files help us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of websites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookies shall not be used for your identification. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
- Advertising cookies.These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our website, as well as information about the links and advertising that you have chosen to view. The UmrahDeal uses such files to collect data about your activity on the Internet and determine your interests, which allows The UmrahDeal to provide advertising that suits your interests and on which you have given your consent.
The website capture limited data (user-agent, HTTP referrer, last URL requested by the user, client-side and server-side click stream) about visits to the Website. The UmrahDeal may use this data to analyze patterns and to perform system maintenance. You have several options how to manage cookies on your device. All browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your device. You may consult the privacy features in your browser to understand what you should do if you need to manage cookies.